Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Went out Sunday for a while, still not really deep, but a good time for sure. Took out some DD type rigs that all did pretty well. Only gave one guy a tug right at the top of a big hill.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Went up for a look see on Sunday. Not much snow for this time of year. I missed the big early season dumps this year :(

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Here’s some video from last weekend. The mountains are getting absolutely hammered right now and for the for coming week.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Deffinetly good snow in NW Washington at the moment. just a quick run from yesterday before going into work.

·
P.B.A.
4,345 Posts
Got invited on a run yesterday. 30+ rigs wasn’t as big a shit show as I expected.

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Finally getting a decent storm right now, we went up yesterday to check out the beginning of the storm. Hooked the sled up to a strap for some fun :D
We are getting some epic snow up here. This whole KOH race team thing is really putting a dent in my snow wheeling plans. :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
No build thread. Front axle pushed forward 16" to achieve low height and some up travel and near even weight distribution .Its snow only so no skidplates. winch front and rear. High clearance rear axle, (building front axle now). And the usual compliment of transfer cases and low gears. works ok but needs to go on a diet.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts