Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 533 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 has started bitches!!!

Abu Dhabi test is in full swing and there are a LOT of changes.

First... new kid on the block at Ferrari!

And the guy he swapped seats with...

New driver at Toro Rosso

Lando Norris in a McLaren

George Russel in the Williams

Kid Cry Baby Lance Stroll derpin like usual

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vettel putting in work with some mechanics

Hulk

Oops

Not a bad start

Tomorrow's testing line-up in Abu Dhabi F1 Testing

• Ferrari: Leclerc
• Mercedes: Bottas
• Red Bull: Gasly
• Renault: Markelov
• Force India: Stroll
• Haas: Deletraz
• McLaren: Sainz
• Sauber: Giovinazzi
• Toro Rosso: Kvyat
• Williams: Kubica/Russell

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No reason for you to get your hope up, just to be crushed halfway through the year. :grinpimp:

I am excited to see Leclerc race for Ferrari. Kvyat is always entertaining :eek:. I hope Williams and McLaren can put something competitive on the track.
At least give me a couple months to be hopeful.. please.. I know its coming, but at least let me heal from this year :(

:flipoff2:

Kvyat is gonna be interesting. I think Williams and McLaren are gonna be back markers for a couple more years unfortunately. Sounds like Williams is trying hard at securing funding and it might be paying off. I'm glad they got rid of the whiney bitch kid and the Russian.

Always.

:smokin:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.leclerc-reflects-on-'emotional'-first-day-as-a-ferrari-race-driver.1uL9nctypaIKEOy2IAEmWe.html?fbclid=IwAR1_pcc-ozyhBNZHWcIlDvZoKdvthUoUA2B2EH5Kg20OYR5a4keRiJA2Bu8

He may have known he would be a 2019 Ferrari driver for more than two months now, but Charles Leclerc admitted he was still ‘emotional' driving for the team in Abu Dhabi...

Leclerc got his first taste of the SF71H shortly after being announced as a Ferrari driver back in September as he carried out Pirelli tyre testing at Paul Ricard.

However, Wednesday at the Yas Marina Circuit was his first time in the car since completing his time at Sauber and came with a focus on next season that Leclerc admits was special.

“For sure it was an emotional day, because it’s a day I’ve been waiting for for a long time and I never thought it would come,” Leclerc said. “But today this was the reality and I’m very happy. I’m also very happy with the work we have done today, so it was very emotional.

“It’s very special for sure, getting into the car with the knowledge that this will be my team next year. It’s very special, but when I drive a car I always want to go as fast as possible and do the best possible job for the team. And that hasn’t changed at all.”

There was always going to be interest in Leclerc’s performance given the fact Vettel had driven on Tuesday, providing a benchmark time. The 21-year-old duly went nearly 0.4s quicker than the four-time world champion on similar tyres - using next year’s version of the hypersoft compared to Vettel on the 2018 compound - but was keen to play down any talk of personal performance.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2019 car reveals so far, more coming this week

Williams... I'm diggin the color scheme

Toro Rosso... no change. Solid Meh.

HAAS... JPS ripoff.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Lost interest a long time ago. You can barely see the drivers helmet so it almost looks like remote control slot cars. :yawn:

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
The ESPN app lets you stream every episode. You don't need cable.
Maybe he doesn't like streaming, or his intardnet connection ain't fast enough, or maybe he just hates ESPN. Not everyone likes the same things.

1 - 20 of 533 Posts