Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are the np 241 and the np 208 the same input shaft? i cant find a 241 with a 32spl input and my friend said he would give me his 27spl so i was wondering if i coul just take the 208 input and install it in the 241. any help would be nice.
kyle

·
Registered
416 Posts
I had been trying to sell my 241 32 spliner with sye for 2 years. Just sold it last month. The guy I sold it to wanted the sye, I dont think he was using the 32 spline input and case. Pm him. Or do a seach in the sale forum for my posts and you will find it. If not PM me and I will see if I can find his info. That is if your interested.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I wouldn't count on it. You could try. Use a dial indicator and mic them out. They need to be exactly identical. Bearing surface dimensions are crucial along with teeth count. Also, the pocket bearing inside the input as well as the depth. These all need to be measured in thousandths. If not, contact Phil of transmission exchange co. in portland, or. That's where I got mine when I did my 700R4 to NV4500 swap. I think the input was around $100-150, not sure tho.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help
kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts