Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for 20x12 (20x10,11 or 14 will also work) Rockwell rims in Ontario, Quebec or the northeastern US, preferably within 400mi of Napanee, ON. This would be MI, OH, NY area. Let me know what you have. I will pick up and pay cash and am looking to pay around $150ea for non-beadlocks and $250ea for beadlocks but this is dependent on the condition and the manufacturer. Let me know what you have.

EDIT: I need about 6" of backspacing.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump.

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
man this sucks i have what your looking for in cali in a beadlock version from stazworks for the price that you mentioned 250 a wheelmabye if we look in hauling we can work this out

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First off, thanks for the reply. The Stazworks rims are the ones that I am primarily interested in and I thought that the $250ea was a fair price to offer, highly dependent on condition of course.

As of right now, I will hold out a little bit longer to try to find something closer. I don't want to pay both shipping and duty to Canada as that will cost me probably an extra 50% on the purchase price and I am a little short on cash now. I know I will have spend money on gas if I buy somewhat local but then I will at least be able to see the rims before I buy. This is nothing negative towards you, just a piece of mind.

I will shoot you a PM in another month or so to see if you still have them and maybe we can work something out if I am still looking. Again, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump.

·
Registered