Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22re motor 70k on rebuild out of 88 4runner runs good tearing out 2 day hear it run on video taken today doesnt smoke at all comes with everything accept egr valve jus bolt in and hook up $400 5 speed trans out of 88 4runner works perfectly $275 or @550 takes all can send pics 2 anyone who wants 2 see 916 271-5964 thanx jake

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if u want it come and get it ur the first person to speak on it its perfect and looks good 2 call me so we can arrange something thanx jake 916-271-5964

·
Registered
137 Posts
We didn't get any of the pics yet, so in the interest of you getting this sold and out of your garage, I'm gonna have to pass on it. I know you need it gone yesterday and our arrangments aren't working out timewise. So we're stepping oout of the way so someone who's there themselves can look it over and pick it up ASAP.
Thanks for trying to work with us. The way you described it someone closer will be getting a heck of a deal!

Tim

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
ANy more details to share on how it runs? Do you know the compression of each cylinder? Any rod knock/piston slap? Why are you pulling it?

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts