Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I blocked it all off and everything has worked just fine for the last 5 years. Heats up and cools down when the thermostat opens and closes. I have a mechanical auto meter temp gauge and it shows the action really clear.

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
On my last build I deleted the heater system with no bad effects. Just capped everyting at the manifold.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

just thought it out and with a stock heater core and valve, the valve would be closed off and stopping flow and the factory temp sender would be in that location so the guys at toyota thought it would be ok.

·
Registered
730 Posts
how much to send me all the heating plumbing and what not? 80015...

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
Pulled everything out of my 4Runner when I went buggy, (including rear heat). Bolts with hose clamps reside in shortened heater hose. I moved the thermostat housing to a custom mount in the upper radiator hose with a mechanical gauge and an electric Taurus fan set up. Has worked fine to date.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I removed mine from my 22R and my on my 3RZ swap, I just looped the intake and return together. Guess I could have blocked it off like others have, but I have not had any problems yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts