Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 24'x7' WHITE gooseneck equipment trailer i need to get rid of. I think it has trailer brakes and i know that the gooseneck itself is in good shape. Great for a transport trailer for comp rig or even a general tow rig. I will know more infor by this weekend.

WHITE 24' x 7' GOOSENECK TRAILER - $3000 obo

Email Me: [email protected]

Thankx Ryan

(530)518-8468 - Cell Give me a call and leave a message with Name and Number and i will get back to ya.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasnt able to make it to my ranch this past weekend, but i will be making the trip as soon as possible, probably on tuesday afternoon. I should have the picks by Tuesday night nd i will send them to NEbody that is intrested.

Thankx
Ryan

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a DIGI and i will run up there on tuesday afternoon. I will have the pics by Tuesday night. Thankx Phil.

Some one give me an offer

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I now have 7 pics of the gooseneck trailer.

If ya want them Let me know.

Thankx
Ryan

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP!! I still have this trailer and need to get rid of it.

$2700 NEbody

I still have pics too!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sry, Bogger.
O thought i did send the pics, but if they did get to ya, i will send again. The one above is one of 7 so i have more in different angles. I think the deck is 24'x7' and i am goin to get some more measurments today.

Ryan

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was pouring down rain this afternoon so i want able to get the measurments, but i will get them ASAP, possibily tomorrow.

Thankx
Ryan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts