Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey I have one now that wants me to roll an 18" Circle from 1/4x2 flatbar.... I can get close I am sure. Just don't know how to get it OUT of the roller!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Get this little feller, it will roll 10" pipe Sch 40 to 8" and up to 14" Flat... And Angle Leg in or out to 8"x 3/4"....

·
P.B.A.
4,376 Posts
You could always segment bend them. Surprisingly smooth if you do the bends in small increments. After you get one figured out it's not bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You could always segment bend them. Surprisingly smooth if you do the bends in small increments. After you get one figured out it's not bad.
True....I've done this before in a press brake w flat bar to form pipe clamps...always meant to try it in a bender.

Ether way not sure where this project is going, if anywhere. Waiting on the client ATM

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
That's how I've been bending conduit for a long time. A Greenlee 777 and bending table is the best tool for the job. 7 shots of 13* bends, the radius would take about 38" of pipe.

·
P.B.A.
4,376 Posts
That's how I've been bending conduit for a long time. A Greenlee 777 and bending table is the best tool for the job. 7 shots of 13* bends, the radius would take about 38" of pipe.
Shit I've done it on a 555. And I built a domed fire pit cover at home doing the same thing on my pro tools model 105. Once I did one the others went pretty easy.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts