Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling this for a friend, I'm sure hell chime in if he remembers his password :flipoff2: I sent him a link to this thread, so he should be following it and will contact anyone that requests it. He'd like to get $4500.

specs:
18ft deck + 6 dovetail
4'7" tongue
approx 36" to deck from ground ( I thiink the trailer was pretty level)
102" wide deck (there is a 1/4" rail about 3" tall - I forgot to measure the height)
Ball height to top of ball is 35" at level (You need a tall truck)
2 5/16 ball
dual 7K torsion axles with brakes on both (electric)
bulldog style coupler.
steel diamond plate deck
tow truck style chain tie downs with ratchet lock cams on outside rail.
Super heavy duty ramps- I think they are 6 feet long and made of 1/4" 2x4 rails and 1/4" channel rungs. They lock under the dove tail on tracks for storage.
battery and breakaway switch (needs new end on cable)
Buyers Box under tongue
Removable tongue jack with flat foot and wheel.
spare tire is hoisted up under the dovetail with a cable activated from the side of the rail on the pass side. there are also two loose spare tires in "spare tire shape", a bit dry from sitting but should get you home from most anywhere if you needed a second spare

This is a serious duty trailer rated at 14K with a 4200lbs curb weight :eek: The tires are fairly new Yokohama E rated, about a year old with roughly 1K miles on them.

It tows great if it's level, doesn't push at all. If the tongue is low it will throw a Dually F350 around if you're not careful, ask me how I know ;). I have towed it to the Rubicon and to TDS several times, usually at 70mph most of the way with a truck, Christmas trees, firewood, ice chests and other crap on it. I know I was loaded with approx 8K on the trailer on year for TDS. Towed like a dream at 70mph for most of the 200 miles.

pics to follow shortly.
I might be able to deliver between LA and Fresno for the price of fuel and a 12 pack or lunch. He may deliver as well, but I'll let him chime in if so.

:usa:

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics

Attachments

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
more pics

Attachments

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Top for the Friday crew

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish it wasn't so tall : (
me too, or it would be mine and not for sale :D... I don't want ot lift my truck just to use this trailer, especially since I'm looking at a 5th wheel or goose of some sort in the near future...

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Is he interested in down sizing and trading for a duel axle 20 FT deck between the axles?

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as I know he's selling off everything, but I'll let him know and post up if he is.

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still for sale.

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he's still got it, local sale fell through :)

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still for sale, he's getting married and looking for some money and room.. make offers and I'll pass them on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts