Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well It is that time of year again. We are holding our annual Hump N Bump here in Las Vegas. The weather has cooled down SEMA will be in Town and I know this board has a few players that are going to be here so why not stop by and check out the wheeling we have to offer. There will be activities for the kids. A full BBQ and lots of raffle prizes. Any questions of detail please feel free to Pm or go to our website. www.VV4w.org for a direct link to our flyer try here. http://www.vv4w.org/humpnbump.asp

Thank you

Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers.

·
Change is good.
35,184 Posts

·
Banned
5,353 Posts
H8monday said:
I was there for the 1999 event, it was a lot of fun.

Yea well things have changed and so have prior aquantances If I remember at that time you had barely switched over to a 44 front and still running 33's and a 4 cyl.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
obex26 said:
Yea well things have changed and so have prior aquantances If I remember at that time you had barely switched over to a 44 front and still running 33's and a 4 cyl.
The D44 had been under the rig for about a year back then, and I was running 35" SSR's. But you are right about the engine, the 5.0 had not been swapped, I was still running the trusty ol 4 banger.

Heres a pic from the first night running Rock Bottom

·
Change is good.
35,184 Posts
ttt

It's this weekend :bounce: I'll be wheelin' Friday instead of workin' :grinpimp:

Doc

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey, I'd love too be there!
Afterall, humping and bumping are two of my favorite things!! Mix that with a bunch of 4x4s and it couldn't get any better...
Have fun guys.... :smokin:

·
Banned
5,353 Posts
Bradshaw Welding said:
Hey, I'd love too be there!
Afterall, humping and bumping are two of my favorite things!! Mix that with a bunch of 4x4s and it couldn't get any better...
Have fun guys.... :smokin:

Its not that far of a drive for you.

·
Change is good.
35,184 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts