Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that is getting tired of his 4bbl Holley on his CJ7. After doing a search it appears that a good and reliable carb for the 258 is the 2100. He currently has a 4bbl intake on it. I know you can get adaptors but will he experience any flow problems to any of the cylinders? I found some vague answers for V8's but not for the I6. The jeep sees mostly street duty.

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
Jegs
:D
summit

kragen

...............................place to get them and no I have not expericanced any leaks when a good thick gasket is used all those places sell them .................................ltr

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
misfitcj said:
Jegs
summit

kragen

...............................place to get them and no I have not expericanced any leaks when a good thick gasket is used all those places sell them .................................ltr
Thanks for the links for adaptors.

I am not worried about leaks, I am worried about poor performance or a lean condition occuring in the outermost cylinders.

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
oh I don't know how to figure that out except iwould think that the four barrel mainfold main differance would be the size of the hole set up on the intake itself and the adaptor fixes that...... you could always go stock that is set up for a two barrel ................... ltr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts