Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some 2nd gen 4Runner doors that would make good half doors. They are dented, scratched, and some have a little rust in the bottoms. They have been hit with POR-15 along the bottoms and inside some of them. Doors are complete at the moment with glass and panels, no mirrors. I'll be happy to hack off the window frames to cut down on shipping size/cost if your end goal is half doors. Located in Johnson City, TN. $200 for all 4 takes it-PhattieD

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...surely somebody wants to make some half doors for summer? Will take $200 shipped for the doors without window frames-PhattieD

·
Registered
182 Posts
Doors

If you still have these could you please give shipping to 98682. Also I am not interested in the guts just the shells, I do want these for half doors. I am leaving on saturday for vacation so when I get back if you still have them and shipping isn't to much I take them. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks Brandon

·
Registered
509 Posts
is there any front end parts left on this truck? let me know asap!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

hey rocktoy, still have the hood and front fenders. Not perfect, but in decent condition (dings here and there). Have a radiator, most of a 22re, some other misc. stuff.

Doors are still available, here are the drivers sides:

Passengers sides are in better shape. No glass/regulators, but door latch and rods connected to it are still there, exterior handles included. I need a snorkle, somebody buy these doors...$200 for all 4, free shipping....-PhattieD

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT

they be headed to the trash bin soon if someone doesn't want them...any offer goes-PhattieD

·
Registered
182 Posts
doors

Hey sorry I haven't got back to you. I am in the middle of my leaf spring swap so money is tight at this time. How much for th e front doors? Thanks Brandon

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could probably do $125 shipped to Washington on both those doors. Let me know, thanks-PhattieD

·
Registered
182 Posts
doors

I will take the doors. But I have to wait until Thursday. That's when I get paid. If you can wait a couple of days that would be cool. Thanks Brandon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts