Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does anyone know if the 2nd gen truck body panels (fenders, hood and junk) will bolt straight to a 3rd gen?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Just cause I get it confused
Gen2 = 85-88 "square'd off"
Gen3 = 89-94 "rounded"

Are you planning to bolt the fenders of a Gen2 onto the a gen3 inner fender or are you thinking cab shell swap?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the square fenders better. i want to get a 85 eventually but for now thought i could play around with my 91

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no huh. why? have you tried? how do you know?

·
Registered
34,181 Posts
no huh. why? have you tried? how do you know?
Sounds like an argument I had w/ a 14 year old last night:

14 yr. old: Bear does not sleep in hotels when filming his show
me: was on the news - you missed it?
14 yr. old: No he doesn't.
me: yup.
14 yr old: Have YOU seen him in a hotel?
me: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wasnt arguing it. i know that the 3rd gen doors are longer. i was only wondering how you knew and why it wouldnt work. and just because you have alot of posts doesnt mean you know what your talking about. i have never read or heard of anyone trying this so how am i supposed to know that people know what they are talking about if they dont back it up?

by the way what is "nood"

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was actually asking you what it was, and unlike you i was not trying to be a jackass.

·
Registered
34,181 Posts
i wasnt arguing it. i know that the 3rd gen doors are longer. i was only wondering how you knew and why it wouldnt work. and just because you have alot of posts doesnt mean you know what your talking about. i have never read or heard of anyone trying this so how am i supposed to know that people know what they are talking about if they dont back it up?

by the way what is "nood"
:shaking::shaking::shaking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts