Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for to get 3 to 4 inches on my cherokee let me know if you can help. I'm located in Portland, OR
thanks

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
got kit 3"

I got a procomp 3" kit, springs, lower arms,end links and track bar bracket no shocks i dented them up when I broke a tow strap my buddy put near the shocks . I had a 1 3/4 spacer on top and was clearing 33 on 8 but my buddy stole the spacers .I'm going leafspring d44 8 lug in front so I don't need this stuff give me like $150 plus shipping my zip is 94514 ups is down the street from me call me 6am-8pm 925-584-5473

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a "New" pair of 3" lift Rancho coils, still in box, and a pair of "used" Rancho rear leafs for sale. The leaf springs have less than 1000 (street only) miles on them. They were on an 87 Limited for about a month. I also have a "New" pair of the OE front coil spring isolators. (The rubber rings on the top of the springs) $200.00 plus shipping for everything, from zip code 90501.

·
Registered
785 Posts
lift

I have a RE lift including front springs lower superflex arms and Rear springs.. this is the 3 1/2 inch kit..Shipping would be about 75 I am looking for 300 for the kit plus shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts