Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this 3"body lift from Roger Brown a while back, along with all new body bushigs for my 84 4runner. It only has 8 mounts instead of 10 because I removed the rear 2 when I bobbed the 4runner. Im sure Roger would be able to make 2 more if you needed them. Comes with bolts. I NEVER used any of this. $75 shipped for all.

Custom heavy duty tie rod for a Dana 60. I had this built by Tim at www.shakerbuilt.com. The tie rod it self is 45.5"long, with ends I beleive you could adjust it from 50-51" or so eye to eye. I can check for sure. This thing is pure beef and heavy. I never used it either I sold the D60 I had before I could use it. Comes with brand new ends. $75 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shaker said:

Hey Rick it's 1.5 x .500 wall DOM tubing cut & tapped for the 7/8 Chevy TRE's.....not Solid....UNBENDABLE:D :p :p
Thanks Tim:D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The Poly body bushings alone are like $55 from summt. This is a good deal. BTT

·
Registered
551 Posts
Will the body lift work for a 90 regular cab Toyota truck? I see the sale line says truck, but I normally do Cruiser stuff so I don't know squat about truck stuff. If it will work for my truck and you still have it I will take it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts