Pirate 4x4 banner
581 - 588 of 588 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts

My switch I'm going to use to make a ground connection for 4lo. It will be mounted so my shift handle moves into a closed position.

Mounted and ready to go.
What is this type of switch called? I'm getting to the point where I need to sort out the 4lo signal so it will shift in all gears.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #582 ·
What is this type of switch called? I'm getting to the point where I need to sort out the 4lo signal so it will shift in all gears.
I honestly can't tell you. I found it in my spare parts collection:laughing:i can look on it for a part number since i need to mount it differently. It doesn't contact the lever when in 4lo.

·
E-Locker or Bust!
4,231 Posts
It's called a lever snap acting switch (microswitch). McMaster has a pretty good selection of them. Make sure it's momentary so it disengages when you remove the shift lever from 4lo.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #584 ·
Well, bringing this back to put my old Beater to rest... bummed to see it put to pasture, but it's the only way i can build my new project....
Tire Plant Car Sky Tree

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #588 ·
I know, I was being a dick. Link??? :flipoff2:

Lol i should've figured

581 - 588 of 588 Posts