Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 76 F150 with a non stock 302 running v-belts. The thing is it seems the guy who had it before me jerry-rigged the pulleys and brackets, I was hoping some people could post some pictures of what the stock setup is with p/s and no air. Would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
238 Posts
we have made some great set ups we have sold before.. but i dont have the pics right now...there on a different computer... which brackets are u looking for? alternator? power steering? we have some sick setups for sale but they are for the ford v6 im not sure if they are the same bolt pattern i think they are.. but gotta check them on a motor.

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Here you go, guess I should get a better shot of the brackets and such.
Oh, and the only pic I have on hand is the one of my 460 :blackflipoff:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Well, now that I've had my little joke (in case you missed the black text) I wandered outside to take a pic of my 302 setups. I was deeply saddened when I couldn't get a decent angle on my beater eb, because it meant I had to take a pic of the other one. With the faggy purple 302. Yes, you can all lick my balls :laughing:

Anyways, here are two snapshots of two 302's with ps that should be setup like yours:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Well, now that I've had my little joke (in case you missed the black text) I wandered outside to take a pic of my 302 setups. I was deeply saddened when I couldn't get a decent angle on my beater eb, because it meant I had to take a pic of the other one. With the faggy purple 302. Yes, you can all lick my balls :laughing:

Anyways, here are two snapshots of two 302's with ps that should be setup like yours:
is the rest of the rig purple to match? It about the same color as my g/f's jeep :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
/hijack on/ Proeliator, what fan do you have on the purple bronco? how thick? does it cool? How much room between water pump and rad? /hijack off/

Brewchief:D

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
is the rest of the rig purple to match? It about the same color as my g/f's jeep
Dood, we all know you don't have a girlfriend :flipoff2:

Ayup, that particular is called "plum crazy", which is actually a pretty cool color. It came on the old 'Cuda's:

/hijack on/ Proeliator, what fan do you have on the purple bronco? how thick? does it cool? How much room between water pump and rad? /hijack off/

Brewchief:D
Fawk dood, its late in the day and I'm too hammered to work a tape measure. Maybe tomorrow :laughing:

Suffice it to say its a small fan, its on a 347 stroker with a alum rad, and it kicks ass cooling. I actually put it on because the fixed fan cooled it so well it took too damn long to get up to operating temp.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
I have pics of me an the woman somewhere...but I'm shitfaced in em. :laughing:

I have never seen either of your EB's before, just heard of them. I thought they were mythological. I have no problems with purple...pink on the other hand...........

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Proeliator, how are the belts run in the first picture?
The same as in the second, except that the ps belt is in front of the alt. belt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts