Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
No other army has high capacity .308 caliber drum at this time; the first country that utilizes this new technology will have a major advantage over their opposition. Not only will it allow for more suppressive firepower but it will also conceal the position of light machine gun operator as all other firearms in the squadron will have longer sustained continuous firepower.
That's pretty good Engrish!

I'll be sure to tell the U.S. Army they should convert all their 240B's to drum feed instead of carrying around all those pesky 200 rd belts.

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
Seems like it would be really heavy loaded and make the weapon clumsy at best. I popped a drum into the ak once. Too unbalanced feeling for my taste. in .308 it would be even heavier. Not too mention my adversion to plastic. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Seems like it would be really heavy loaded and make the weapon clumsy at best. I popped a drum into the ak once. Too unbalanced feeling for my taste. in .308 it would be even heavier. Not too mention my adversion to plastic. :laughing:
Depends on if you're working from a defensive position using a bipod or if you are mobile. I'd like to have that capacity while shooting from a foxhole, etc.

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
Depends on if you're working from a defensive position using a bipod or if you are mobile. I'd like to have that capacity while shooting from a foxhole, etc.

Foxhole? Fawk that digging, I'd rather climb a clock tower or something. :flipoff2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts