Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a set of 33x12.50 kumho m/t's that just came off my suzuki i need to get 250 out of these thanks

price has to go up to 300 for the tires because the dead beat buyer that said he wanted them backed out so i had already had them boxed and sitting at the shipping dock so i have to pay the shipping company $50 so everyone tell the guy that wanted them....the first reply thanks.....

·
Registered
649 Posts
You need to put a location... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
line started

gentlemen the man that wanted the tires will not write me back so as of 9-16-04 the tires are for sale again so whoever was in line first hit me with a pm and the others can do the same we will work something out thank you all for your time....

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey no mine is located in west fork has full size axles from a chevy pickup and 35x14.50 ssr's and sits low to the ground with huge amounts of flex if the one you have been seeing is white it may be a buddy of mine he has 38.5's on his stock axles and he actually just rolled it....

·
Registered
394 Posts
oh okay. no the one ive seen isnt rolled becaus ei just drove past there a little while ago and its in the same place it has been for a month or 2.....i think it is white or silver. its got stock axles for sure....some kinda chrome wheels on it too...it looks like its about 8 or 10 " of lift on stock axles with some 36 or 37" tires

1 - 14 of 14 Posts