Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is, reduced to $100, get these outta here!

These were my street tires, but now I have a DD car so I leave my wheeling tires on my truck all the time.

They are BFG *edit* Trail T/As *edit* (a pretty mild tread pattern) in 33x12.50r15. They are mounted on 6 lug (Toy, Chevy, Waggy) steel 15x8s with backspacing around 3-4 inches. The tires are pretty worn, probably about 30% tread, but they wear very well on the street so they definitely have a good amount of life left in them. The wheels are plain chrome steel wheels, I spray painted the outside but some of it's chipping now (2 years later) so they could use a little touchup.

$100 for all 4, pick them up near Auburn California, or delivery in the Sac area may be possible.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Bummer, I could use these..

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
if they were BFG All terrains id take them

going to be at FarmerMatt's this weekend?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XJ_ranger said:
if they were BFG All terrains id take them

going to be at FarmerMatt's this weekend?
they're just as good on the street as the ATs, and you're not going to wheel with ATs are you!?

I'll be at Matts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
BrettM said:
they're just as good on the street as the ATs, and you're not going to wheel with ATs are you!?

I'll be at Matts
wheel with AT's come on! i cant afford 2 sets of tires...

and my rig sees way too much pavement for MT's (as of yet)

the plan is to buy a good set of AT's (have 3 now) and wheel and drive with them and (hopefully) save cash till i can afford the MT/R's i want (yes i know they suck for the MWC)

·
Registered
44 Posts
what kind of truck did these come off of? any idea if they would fit a stock '88 toyota? i would rather go with 31x10.5s but this deal is too good to pass up.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts