Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the title says it all. i dont kow the brandof the rims but they are all in great shape, but need to be polished.if there is any interest in these then i will be glad to take pictures of each individual wheel and whatever else anyone wants. i dont know a lot about them because they just came on a parts truck i bought but they are in pretty decent condition. definately have signs of being used offroad though. hoping to get 300 for the set.

·
Registered
262 Posts
15x12

hey will you seperate the wheels i'm interested, pm me or call 509 301-4767 chad

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well shit, the guy i got them from said they were 15x12 and i didnt really care at the time so i just accepted it, but after you saying that i measured them and they seem closer to 10". hard to tell thoughbecause they have tires mounted but i think they are actually 10's

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price drop 250

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
rompenstein said:
well shit, the guy i got them from said they were 15x12 and i didnt really care at the time so i just accepted it, but after you saying that i measured them and they seem closer to 10". hard to tell thoughbecause they have tires mounted but i think they are actually 10's

looking at the side walls and the rim there 15x9 progressives ... had a set on my fj40 ;)

and the tires are BFG's not Pro Comps :D still a great deal ... want any trades

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kling-on said:

looking at the side walls and the rim there 15x9 progressives ... had a set on my fj40 ;)

and the tires are BFG's not Pro Comps :D still a great deal ... want any trades
tehy are definately no smaller than 10, and the tires say "pro comp trail t/a" real big on the side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts