Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
RECON ROCK SLUT
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ship: No, but will deliver within reason. I go to the north coast often via San Jose/Livermore/San Fran/Sacro.
Price: $1,000 OBO...Motivated to get these out, so dont be afraid to make an offer.

4-35"x12.5"x15" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers, lots of life left. They have not been driven in about 6 months, been off the jeep and in the garage, just moved them outside last week. I only used these offroad, could use some beads or a balance.

Mounted on 4-15"x10" Allied steel, black Beadlocks. One is bent slightly on the inside and has slow leak from the last run...Nothing a little heat and hammer cant fix.

PM for more details

·
RECON ROCK SLUT
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The Beadlocks are 5x5.5 spacing, with I believe 3.75" backspacing. Lots of questions on splitting so far. Will not split...too much work for what I'm asking. Look at it this way, if you buy the combo, you'll be getting some free beadlocks. If the beadlocks dont work for you, then turn around and give the to a buddy or sell them.

This is best offer by the way.

As you can see from the pictures, there is A LOT of tread left on these...maybe 90%+...Not even broken in yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts