Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best bang for the buck on a custom front shaft and turn around time . Need one in a two week time frame
Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Bought my Cromoly 35 spline shafts off E BAY.
$190
CANT BEAT THAT!!

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Buy superiors through us. Superior makes the best shafts and we offer the best deals.

Right now superior is looking at 2 week lead times so get your order in quick!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
D60 4340 inner shaft, splined any lenght up to 38" long - done in 24 hours - $195.00 each. Ford 4340 stubs in stock also $110.00 ea. steve differential eng inc.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
i have superiors and i like them but if you order be ready to wait. i was told 3-4 weeks when i ordered and i did not see them for 9 weeks and 2 days.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
High5 said:
i have superiors and i like them but if you order be ready to wait. i was told 3-4 weeks when i ordered and i did not see them for 9 weeks and 2 days.
Not my experience at all. I was told three weeks and got them in two and a half.

JW

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
JW said:
Not my experience at all. I was told three weeks and got them in two and a half.JW

lucky SOB :flipoff2:

i wasn't complaining too much. it wasn't until the last two weeks that i started getting restless about it. prior to ordering them i had broken spicer shafts in my 60 the last three trips out. after the last time in may i swore i'd not go out again without superiors and CTM's. i didn't but i had to wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts