Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the vendor forum and found only 2 vendors that seem to have these. Poly Perf and Mt. Logan. Does anyone know of another supplier for these?

Thanks.-

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Just spoke to John at Crawford Automotive. 864-861-3669
He makes a 35 spline insert for the superwinch locking hub.
FYI. I know nothing else about them.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Hey Roundeye, do you know if thats only for the internaly splined hub or does it work for both of superwinches internal and external hub?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
rcurrier44 said:
Hey Roundeye, do you know if thats only for the internaly splined hub or does it work for both of superwinches internal and external hub?
Call John at 864-861-3669. I know nothing. We just had some passing conversation and this thread fit this info so I posted up. So when you find out, let us all know.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Mt. Logan's here, they have held up great. I am seeing more of them on the trails lately...

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Mt. Logan!! I have ran them for awhile and hammered on them. Im running a ARB and 44TSL with no problems at all! U cant beat the price eaither. $130.00 :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
forgot about NWF. Good source. Personally, I'm waiting for someone who makes flanges come out with a set of caps that goes with them that doesn't attach to the puck itself... so I can pull them during on-road miles and toss 'em in when I get to the trail. Sorta like manual hubs, but without all the stick-out and broken parts. lol!

j

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
jekbrown said:
forgot about NWF. Good source. Personally, I'm waiting for someone who makes flanges come out with a set of caps that goes with them that doesn't attach to the puck itself... so I can pull them during on-road miles and toss 'em in when I get to the trail. Sorta like manual hubs, but without all the stick-out and broken parts. lol!

j
Cardboard and duck tape. ;)
Travis

Edit: I mean Beer cartons and duck tape.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
not a bad idea... ;) there are stock friction fit covers you can get... I should prolly get off my ass and start roaming parts yards until I find some...

j

·
Vertical Limits
5,037 Posts
ya know, as always, don't quote me on this but..
I just looked at my friend't warns and it looked like there was a different deal in front of the puck that held the cover on independent of the puck itself. may be wrong. just remembered it being different from my poly performance ones

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm pretty sure that Randy's Ring and Pinion have those.. I think that's were I got mine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts