Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a brand new take out set of newer design side gears not the 60's-70's style for a spicer/dana powerlock posi unit. these are BRAND NEW never run.

i converted the unit to 32 spline for rear aplication so dont need these now.

lookin to get $75 bucks shipped for them to you in usps flat rate box.

please send me a pm for sale info so i can make the deal with you thanks.

location of these parts is 14845 ny up state.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I didn't know there was two styles of power lock.What year did they change?I may be interested if these will work in my power-lock. You're not thinking of the trac-lock are you?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
def NOT trashlock unit thats weak for a so called posi .

you can update the older with new guts no problem from what i have been told and read if you have a good old case to use.

fresh out of a power lock thats going in a axle i am redoing that had a weak / worn traclock in it before.

from what i have found the early units had a 2 peice side gear setup and then this droped on the clutch surface disk. got to pull unit apart to see what ya got. easy to tell.

and this is a newer power lock as it has the abs tone ring notch in it and date code shows few years old.

no problem with you asking now you know what i know on them.

pm me your email and i can send you a pic of the gears .

·
Registered
174 Posts
Guaranteed mine is old enough that they weren't thinking bout tone rings. It's a 16 spline out of older ford truck I believe. I'm with you on the trash lock lol! i'll send you that pm.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump to the top still got them ready to ship out in flat rate box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts