Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
350 tbi /sm465 / np205..high/crossover/ram assist steering for sale

I am parting out a 79 chevy k10 truck-everything was working great - pulled the cab to do a tube buggy and changed directions all together...axles, wheels, tires already sold
I live in Buda, TX (south of Austin, TX)

Trying not to part it out piece by piece - don't need any trades but will always entertain an offer
--FOR SALE--
Drivetrain:
350 TBI / SM465 / NP205 -
Sold Pending Payment Plan "350 TBI" I went thru this motor and fixed it up new and never got to wheel it
New relays, New injectors, New Howell wiring harness (not installed - bought to replace the old spliced harness currently on it) New heated o2 sensor, and computer included..I am sure there are a bunch other stuff replaced just cant remember, can also include fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel cell. THE BAD - i would install the new howell wiring harness is only thing i can think of, current harness is spliced more than my liking.

$100 "SM465" - standard chevy transmission with granny low, all gears shift great no issues. THE BAD - some people don't like standards

$100 "NP205" - chevy passenger side drop. High/Neutral/Low sift great no issues. THE BAD - no twin stick and it is slip yoke. Will also incude the rear driveshaft because right now the slip yoke is connected to a new u-joint connected to the driveshaft.

**also i have anything else you could find in the engine compartment-brake master cylinder, radiator, carb intakes, ect... make me an offer

Steering- $500 firm
All steering stuff is brand new and never wheeled. if its metal it may have some surface rust because it was never painted, purchased about 8 months ago
ORD Tie rod with TRE's and jam nut
ORD Drag Link with TRE's and jam nut
ORD Pitman arm with jam nut
2wd chevy steering box tapped
PSC ram with lines and fitting (never installed)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ADD HIGH/CROSSOVER/RAM ASSIST WITHOUT THE STEERING ARMS

Extra junk for sale: make me an offer
6" lift springs off rig (all4)
brand new eldorado brake calipers sold
Air tank for doing onboard air

Hit me up with a PM!

·
Registered
608 Posts
??

will you sell just this ?? what size ram ?? thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will you sell just this ?? what size ram ?? thanks
Yep, bought ram, lines and fitting and never installed them. The box is tapped but plugged. The ram is 2x8, as of right now I am trying not to part it out piece by piece. If non of the deals go thru I may end up selling everything piece by piece.

·
Registered
608 Posts
That"s just what I need 2x8 ram with lines & fitting ??? If you change your mind let me know ? thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
ORD streering parts

Funny, I was just on the phone yesterday talking to ORD about these same parts! Do you still have all of the ORD steering parts? if you do , i want them, but i cant drive to texas to pick them up. I would be more than willing to pay for shipping and your time to ship them, if i new how much! PLease get back to me , OK!... DAVE

·
Registered
145 Posts
Crossover/highsteer kit

Hi there i sent you the last message, was wondering about if you also have thepump with reservoir and the filtered remote resevoir with the kit, and is it included. also is the kit for a chevy d 60. again im really interested, please get back to me... thanks, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts