Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
around 90% tread left no plugs or sidewall cuts, 400$. located in stuart florida, can drop off if close or meet half way.

I haven`t gotten my internet hooked up yet cause of the hurricanes and moving and shit so call for info. 772-631-9728. I can`t get on much but i`ll try to check my pm`s.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
So are you in Fl or in Pa? Im in Alabama and am interested if your passing through to deliver! LOL

Email me [email protected] pics if you have any.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah man that was a few weeks ago, I moved already. how far away are ya from florida? I head up to jacksonville pretty often to run a car or see a good buddy so maybe we could work something out.

·
Registered
921 Posts
how many miles are on these? willing to ship forward air to dallas, tx

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont know how many miles are on em, took em on trade for something else, their around 90% tread and all worn even. I mounted em on 15x8`s to make sure they were good.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yeah i can ship them forwardair, they`d be coming from moc or miami on a pallet weighing around 350 if you wanna get a quote.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
4 tires, no wheels, sorry. I just mounted them all on the same rim to make sure they held air and didnt have any bulges or fubar`d carcass`s.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Willing to meet 1/2 way in Savanah?

·
Registered
85 Posts
i'm in tampa, currently running 33" trxus mt's that are a true 33" tall--would be interested if the xterrains are around 34 " or so---most tires are shoreter than nominal size---can you measure the height ??
frank

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i`d be willing to go to georgis if i were paid up front since i have friends in jacksonville anyway.

frank I will measure them tommorrow for ya but they aren`t on rims so i dont know what they`d be mounted.

thanks, Brian.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts