Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 Iroc Swampers for sale. I'm in Illinois will ship.
Tires have 250 mile on them. Look brand new.

Asking $725.00

·
Registered
116 Posts
Biokiller said:
so brand new 660..and you want 40 bucks less..

tires lose value once they are mounted, because then there are issues about reliability..errors..etc, and with 250 miles on them..are they street miles? or offroad miles..that makes a big difference, got any pics?

good luck..

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
PM you

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
do you guys not have tax in KS or TX????

I mean if I was to buy them for 168 ea new it would be 672 + 7%...u do that math.

so give him shit about the 1st price then back the f-ck off when he knocks 100 off. If you can get it tax free then you're a pimp but for most people that sounds like a good deal. inconsiderate shit talkers all over this place! bow down bitches!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sillyneck said:
do you guys not have tax in KS or TX????

I mean if I was to buy them for 168 ea new it would be 672 + 7%...u do that math.

so give him shit about the 1st price then back the f-ck off when he knocks 100 off. If you can get it tax free then you're a pimp but for most people that sounds like a good deal. inconsiderate shit talkers all over this place! bow down bitches!
ordering off internet has advantages...as in, no tax if its in teh same state, like, the free shipping order stuff offered by 4wp with the tire warranty

get off your buttplug :flipoff2: , tires lose value just by being mounted, because you CAN do it wrong, once they hit pavement, and have been mounted..value decreases..no matter how you look at it, same way when vehicles hit the street off a lot

1 - 19 of 19 Posts