Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
37" Krawler vs 38" TSL info

Finally got them mounted on the rims...thought I would pass on some measurments of the Krawlers vs my 38" TSL's.

Mounted on a 17x9 rim at 10psi the Krawler came out to 36 3/4 " with no weight on the tire.

38" TSL mounted on 15x8 rim at 18 psi came out to 37 1/2 " with no weight on the tire.

With weight on the tires(99 TJ,4.0,no winch,with hard top) the Krawler came in at almost 36" with 10psi and 36 3/8 " with 22psi , while the TSL came in at 37" with 18psi.

The pics show the tires side by side and with one of each on the front of the Jeep.The tread measures at 3/4" deep right now and I will update how well the tread holds up to daily driving and wheeling. So far the tire/rim combo is riding very smoothly and does not seem to need balancing....but I haven't had it past 65mph yet... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Interesting side-by-side comparison. Are the TSLs 10:50s? They seem skinnier than the 12:50 Krawlers.

I luv the look of a forest green jeep. Doesn't standout like a neon skateboarder in the woods. Now get some wider fender flares.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts