Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only the krawlers are left for sale.

Tons of tread left on them, but they were used. No cuts or plugs. Bought them to run but stumbed across some 40" treps.

$1,650 for the tires. Some trades possible. Looking for 14bolt, D60 std rotation gears, ARBs or Detriots, 17" beadlocks with lots of backspacing (5.5" or 6"), double ended ram, guns, Jeeps, anything really. 37" Street tires for my JK. Other JK parts.

Will strap to a pallet, have an Estes shipping terminal in town I can drop off to as well.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, it may be able to go UPS

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$650 Wheels.
$1,650 Tires.

Buy both for $2,200

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want a shipping qoute I need a zip code.

If you want to look up shipping on your own you are more than welcome. I use FreightCenter.com. Tires will be shipping from 21804. Lift gate will be needed at pick up. I will strap tires to a pallet to ship so you can easily roll them off the truck when they get dropped off to save on lift gate fees if you don't have a dock or fork lift.

Tires NEED to go! Just bought another Jeep last night. Will consider some trades on JK parts as well.
Wheels will not be sold until the tires are sold.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trep is sold pending shipping cost.

Wheels are pending.

Make some offers on these tires. Looking for some 35-37s for my JK (tire for the street).

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, who has some 37s in streetable tire for my new jeep?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still got these krawlers!

Anyone have decent 37" street tires they want to trade. Ideal would be a 37x??x16 tire. Radial. Good tread.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
This post is over a year old and they are now on a buddies rig.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts