Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Childsplay said:
Are 37" MT/Rs in production again?

They were always still being made, the army just ordered a bunch for their rigs so they were on backorder.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: 37" MT/Rs?

Jeeptony said:



They were always still being made, the army just ordered a bunch for their rigs so they were on backorder.

you have been misinformed. they did stop production on them to make a diffrent millitary tire. there have been a few productions since the war started, but they only produce so many!
 

·
Typical White Guy
Joined
·
3,709 Posts
sickfab said:
You know, I have seen this on here several times. And yet I have called every Wal-Mart in a 100 mile radius and they don't carry the MT/R's. They carry Goodyears, but don't stock or list the MT/R's and claim they can't get them. Must be a regional thing:confused: Sucks too because I know a guy that works for Wal-Mart and it would be sweet to have him buy them with his employee discount.
________
Avandia lawsuit information
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,802 Posts
Indyguy said:


You know, I have seen this on here several times. And yet I have called every Wal-Mart in a 100 mile radius and they don't carry the MT/R's. They carry Goodyears, but don't stock or list the MT/R's and claim they can't get them. Must be a regional thing:confused: Sucks too because I know a guy that works for Wal-Mart and it would be sweet to have him buy them with his employee discount.
Yeah it must be a regional thing because when I initially began looking for 37s, I was quoted $183, and 3 days to get em from a wherehouse in Reno. But I got a set of 4 from some friends that are on the comp circuit for $600:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Indyguy said:


You know, I have seen this on here several times. And yet I have called every Wal-Mart in a 100 mile radius and they don't carry the MT/R's. They carry Goodyears, but don't stock or list the MT/R's and claim they can't get them. Must be a regional thing:confused: Sucks too because I know a guy that works for Wal-Mart and it would be sweet to have him buy them with his employee discount.
the mt/r are at the walmart in folsom thats why!
they sell them for a bought 170 each. so call the folsom. they reason being is because its owned by a bunch of people with rigs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
I got a buddy thats the manager of a local store and he told me to email goodyear so heres what they had to say

From: [email protected] on 12/09/2003 09:08 AM

Sent by: Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Consumer Relations 728 1144 East
Market Street Akron, OH 44316 Voice #: 800.321.2136 Fax #:
330.796.6829

Dear James,

Thank you for contacting our web site. The Wrangler MT/R is on national
back-order, with no production date set at this time. I would suggest you
put your order in with your retailer so he can get them for you as soon as
they become available.

Barbara Hummel
Consumer Relations
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
817 Posts
3vze said:
I got a buddy thats the manager of a local store and he told me to email goodyear so heres what they had to say

From: [email protected] on 12/09/2003 09:08 AM

Sent by: Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Consumer Relations 728 1144 East
Market Street Akron, OH 44316 Voice #: 800.321.2136 Fax #:
330.796.6829

Dear James,

Thank you for contacting our web site. The Wrangler MT/R is on national
back-order, with no production date set at this time. I would suggest you
put your order in with your retailer so he can get them for you as soon as
they become available.

Barbara Hummel
Consumer Relations
I speek large corp. jive so let me try and translate.

Dear SO#23244444 ,

Thank you for contacting our web site(and not wasting a valuable humans productivity, as I am really a droid). The Wrangler MT/R is on national back-order(US Millitary buy way more than you do*), with no production date set at this time (I am to lazy to ask). I would suggest you put your order in with your retailer so he can get them for you as soon as they become available. ( Go bother someonelse).

Barbara Hummel (Stage Name I Bet)
Consumer Relations (Propaganda Specialist)


Im just sore cuz I want a set and I Impatient.


No unpatriotic tones intended
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
americas tire company has them in stock.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top