Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well worn. One is about 30% and other three are about 50% in the centers. corners are rounded on all of them. All hold air and there are no cuts or patches that I have seen. I can send pics if interested. Located just south of Ft. Worth Texas. $700. Might trade on just about anything. I need a double ended 2.5 8" ram with hardware and would do part trade on one. Outside of that just make an offer on trade if you have something.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
bump.

I will split up the set for spares if I can sell them all.

Would also part trade on 1 used 40" sticky creepy crawler.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
pics to shadowcrawlers at gmail dot com

If you separate let me know. I put two holes in one of my krawlers. I did find a replacement but it's just about shot.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics to shadowcrawlers at gmail dot com

If you separate let me know. I put two holes in one of my krawlers. I did find a replacement but it's just about shot.
Sent. Will do. If everyone is looking for spares, ya'll can car pool and split them on the trip back.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll ask a couple friends who might be interested in spares. If you do end up splitting them up let me know how much for one of the better ones.
Will do. I'd like to sell the set for simplicity, but if you get buyers let me know and I'll figure something out.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold; pending payment

1 - 16 of 16 Posts