Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
38.5X14.50X15 TSL SX with rims $900 in Las Vegas

These tires are almost brand new, literally. One tire has a nail hole in the tread knobby, no big deal, no leaking or anything. Tires still have the little nubs all around them, less than 1,000 miles on these tires.

email me: [email protected]

Would be willing to sell for $900 for the tires and rims.

38.5X14.50X15 Super Swamper TSL SX
Chrome 15X10 rims 5X5.5 bolt pattern
Located in Las Vegas

Pics: link below
http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Texasmouths-Album/ram_canyon_2_oct_2004?full=1

·
Registered
30 Posts
Would you trade for (4)35"x14.50 BFG A/T(70% tread) on 17x10 weild,typhoon rims. There polished aluminum and the lug patern is 5 on 5.5 + some cash?

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Maybe I am not seeing it, but is that 4 or 5 tires? Thanks. How much w/ the rims?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know you said 14.5 wide, but Ill ask anyways. I have 4 38 12.50 TSl on weld wheels. I have 5 wheels. They are 5 on 5.5 pattern too.

·
Registered
253 Posts
maybe a tire trade and $

hey bro i hv some 35x14.50 ssrs prob about 80-90% a lil rash not bad they r mounted on aluminum 15x10 rims 589's maybe we could meet in the middle for a swap and some coin

·
Registered
16 Posts
tires

I have some 35x15-15 Grooved TLS's with about 75 to 80% tread left, no leaks, very little rock rash. Let me know if you are interested.
[email protected] I dont check this site very often so email me instead of posting a reply.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MXPAZ said:
I know you said 14.5 wide, but Ill ask anyways. I have 4 38 12.50 TSl on weld wheels. I have 5 wheels. They are 5 on 5.5 pattern too.
I want to go smaller and just as wide or wider. Sorry.

·
Registered
16 Posts
tires

So is that a no, Texas?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am all the way in Vegas. Seems like a bit far from SC to trade.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
have these tires, they are a little too tall for what I wanted. I am looking to trade tires and rims. 5X5.5 Thses tires are almost brand new, literally. One tire has a nail hole in the tread knobby, no big deal, no leaking or anything. Tires still have the little nubs all around them, less than 1,000 miles on these tires. I am looking for some M/T's no all terrains, no junk. These tires are in great shape.

I live in Las Vegas and would prefer local trading unless you want to drive here. email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really would like to trade rims and tires because it would be too much of a pain to pull these tires off of the rims. I would like some 35's or 36's, preferably MTR's or some rock crawling tires.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts