Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much like the title says, I have a set of tires and rims that I need to get rid of. I only ran these on 5 different outings on a trailer queen rig. The tires have been siped on the center lugs witha tire groover. The tires have typical rock wear, but the wear is minimal.

The rims are aluminum TR's, 15"x?? (I think its 8 or 9?? not sure because the width changes when the ring was welded on) They are clean with the exception of some scratching of the rick ring. They need polished (if you even really care about that stuff).

Set of 4

I will seperate them if you are interested in one or the other.

$1500 for the set.

or $800 for the tires, $800 for the rims (Thats a lot of bolts to undo for free :D)

Very bad pic. The rims have some mud and dirt on them. I will try to get better photo's.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested. :) Funding is in the works for these once you get some garage space for my pile.
So, what you are saying is that in order for me to get you to buy these, I gotta finish my shit and get your truck in here...... well, i guess if it makes the sale. :grinpimp: let me know if you are serious.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me see some more pics of the wheels. Since they are aluminum, did you use a mag washer when you bolted them on? Get some close ups of the mounting surface front and rear of each wheel. Any bends or cracks that can be seen? Back spacing? and actual width please.

I will get all the pics and info this weekend. I don't have internet at home and I don't get to check it as often as I would like. As far as the hardware used, it was whatever TR supplied, but I will check again. What exactly is a mag washer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts