Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that pretty much says it. 4 38-12.5-15 on 32 bolt Allied beadlocks. Tires only have 1 trip on them, beadlocks have 4 trips. Pictures available upon request.

$950

Will deliver up to 200 miles for free, over 200 can be discused but it wont be free. Will also take to Supercrawl for you or someone you know to take home.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I want the tires, cannot use the rims, cannot afford the rims. I can meet you within 200 miles of SLC, just let me know if a split is possible, and please email pics of tread

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gripguru said:
I want the tires, cannot use the rims, cannot afford the rims. I can meet you within 200 miles of SLC, just let me know if a split is possible, and please email pics of tread
Yeah, I will split the tires. $650
I'll e-mail you pictures.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hey, you still have the rims for sale? Whats the back spacing on those? I live in Hawaii and was wondering if you could ship these, ill pay for shipping. My zip is 96740. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I still would like pics, but looks like I will have someone get the tires from you @ Supercrawl. I'll look forward to the pics, but please place me at the top of the list.

Nate

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chromewontgetyouhome said:
Hey, you still have the rims for sale? Whats the back spacing on those? I live in Hawaii and was wondering if you could ship these, ill pay for shipping. My zip is 96740. Thanks!!
Yeah, I can ship them to Hawaii, I dont care where they go. I believe the back spacing is 3.5". Let me know a e-mail addy and I can get you some pictures.
Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gripguru said:
I still would like pics, but looks like I will have someone get the tires from you @ Supercrawl. I'll look forward to the pics, but please place me at the top of the list.

Nate
Sounds great, I sent one pic today, did you get it? I will get more tomorrow, and send them to you. Supercrawl sounds perfect!
Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fit on FJ 40?

With proper suspension, will they fit on an FJ40?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
are the wheels 15x10's or 8's how much to ship to Tennessee 37663,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts