Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those that like SSRs they are making a 38 now, If you didnt allready know:flipoff2:

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
when are those guys gonna quite adding more :rainbow: tires to thier line and get us a better rock tire. they are loosing ground quickly in the rock crawling world.

we need a 40" sx that uses a 17"rim. when rockcrawling comps started interco was king. now they are almost forgoten.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
There must be more money in the poser-rig area?

Not only do they need to come out with a bigger/better rock tire, but 44's are startin to be a little small now that they've been around for forever. Also, everybody has 40's, and 44's now. We need some 48" boggers and tsls. Must my opinion... I could be wrong.

·
40,288 Posts
camo said:
when are those guys gonna quite adding more :rainbow: tires to thier line and get us a better rock tire. they are loosing ground quickly in the rock crawling world.

we need a 40" sx that uses a 17"rim. when rockcrawling comps started interco was king. now they are almost forgoten.
When I've spoken to the marketing folks at Interco, they haven't been real interested in tires that were mainly for the competition world anymore. When they developed the Bogger, the VERY first size released was 44". And it was NO coincidence that the first pair of cut 44's ended up on Ron Pense's ride (previous year's national champion).

These days, they're more interested in sizes for poser rigs. Really a shame, but it's the dollars & cents of the business :(

TEX

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
camo said:

Yeah, or how about more than 3 sizes for 16" rims? If they had done that in the first place, I wonder if 17"s would be so popular....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts