Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a set of four almost-new 39.5/18/15 Boggers mounted on 15x12 aluminum rims. 5 on 5.5 pattern, 3.75" backspacing. One extra 15x12 aluminum rim included, as well. Tires have less than 5 miles on them and have NO rock rash - even have some of the little rubber nipples left. The rims have rock rash around the edge. Located in Cincinnati, OH, and prefer not to ship. Price is $1300 obo (updated price!) - less than the cost of the tires themselves!

Also have seven Michelin XL 1600R20's - 52" tall by 16" wide. 95% tread. Will sell for $150 each obo, four for $550, or all seven for $800!

Chris Schnelle
Cincinnati, OH
[email protected]

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btt. Trades considered.
Chris

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, thanks. I would be interested in smaller tires plus cash, though. 35-37" range...
Chris

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I have a set of 36 swampers almost new. If interested in some kind of trade let me know

[email protected]

Located in MI so could meet

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Email sent....

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, guys - I haven't been checking this post since it's been so long. I don't really have a use for 44's right now. I can use 35"-37" tires for a 15" rim, 37" tires on 17's with an 8 on 6.5 pattern, Reunel bumpers for an '01 Dodge 2500. Just lemme know what you've got.
I'm going to have to take some pics and get a disk made (no digicam) - I'll send some pics when I get them though. The tires are brand new... Thanks.
Chris

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
I have a brand new set of 37x12.5x16.5 Goodyear MT radials. Have total of about 1/4 on two tires, other two never on a truck.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
b454rat, are you saying two of the tires only have 1/4 tread, or 1/4 mile driven on them, or ? Also, what's the load rating, and do you have rims to go with 'em?
Chris

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
They are brand new, still have the paint on the tread along with the nipples. 2 of them have about 1/4 mile dirt time. I think they have an E load rating. I know I can sit on one of them with no rim and the sidewall won't really move. I only weigh 170#, but they don't move. I think in the pics link in my sig, there might be a pic of one with the load range on it, not sure. I can get some wagon wheels, but other than that I don't have any rims for them. The rims on them now I don't want to get rid of. They fit best on 8" wide wheels, 10" is too wide and bulges too much IMO.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
b454rat, I'd be interested in 'em, but might not be able to give you as much toward them as you like, since I'd need to buy new rims to run 'em, too. If you're still interested, let me know which tires you're wanting - the boggers or xl's?
Chris

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
btt. Back up for sale again. To the four of you I responded to and told you they were sold, I apologize. My buyer just backed out after I've held them for him for seven weeks. Guess I should have asked for a deposit...
Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey intrested in your 52s, how much do you think it would cost to ship them to edinburg texas 78539, also can you get rims for them 8 lug 6.5 bolt pattern if so we can make a deal, thanks.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can do truck freight or air freight - whichever station you want me to drop the tires off at :) haha. forwardair.com is usually the cheapest and can estimate shipping - the tires are heavy - probably 300 lbs each, plus the pallet and straps...
I don't have any rims for them, but talk to johns351c on this board - he'll hook you up.
Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey also interested in the 52s, you previously posted u might want 35's? i gots some 35" 15" rim gumbo monster mudders, little cracked on the side wall but good tread, and three bfg 35" all terrains, im in ontario, canada,

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have a nice set of 38.5 14 15 sx's if you want to keep your wheels I would trade some cash and tires for the 39's. let me know and we can swap some picture.

[email protected]

·
Registered
182 Posts
i am also interested in the boggers, i have a like new set of 36-12.5-15
swampers, these are on cheap 5-5.5 chrome outer, gold inner rims.
i am from columbus but in maryland now,we could skip the shipping costs this way. if your interested best to reach me on my cell @ 410 977 0681, as i dont follow up on here much.
keith

1 - 20 of 23 Posts