Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have hardly any use, about 95% of the tread still left and two of them have already been grooved for the rocks. The wheels are 8 lug black steel wheel, 15x10 or 12, I really can't tell with those wide ass Boggers. He is asking $1,500 for both the wheels and tires or possible trade for Irocks in the 42" or 39.5" variety with similair wear and some cash. He is looking for the 42's more than anything. He is located in Fair Oaks in Nor Cal.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
None, last I checked 42 Irocks are quite a bit cheaper than 39.5 Boggers. Well worn aluminum wheels aren't exactly a good selling point either, but eithier are his 15" steelies.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
None, last I checked 42 Irocks are quite a bit cheaper than 39.5 Boggers. Well worn aluminum wheels aren't exactly a good selling point either, but eithier are his 15" steelies.
not too much
$27 ain't quite a bit
$395.99 vs $368.99:homer:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's $108, if anything that's pretty much an even swap in my book. When I say his are 95% they still have the the little nipple things in between the tread blocks. The only real bad thing is that yours are 16's. Ideally 16.5's or 17's are what he's looking for. I only put the trade option because you never know. Plus two of these have already been grooved for the rocks.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
That's $108, if anything that's pretty much an even swap in my book. When I say his are 95% they still have the the little nipple things in between the tread blocks. The only real bad thing is that yours are 16's. Ideally 16.5's or 17's are what he's looking for. I only put the trade option because you never know. Plus two of these have already been grooved for the rocks.
I hear ya, 16" help to clear brake crap though.

I'll stick with these then, I wantred tsl's in 39.5 but found these.

good luck:)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Only if you were closer I have some 42 Iroks brand new, but if you wanted theims you would have to throw in some cash. 17x10 MRW beadlocs with the big orange ring

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If He were to have to pay for new tires and wheels while giving these up he would just go to 4 Wheel Farts and get the warranty and pay quite a bit less than most do for tires with his wholesale account.

He's not in a huge hurry to sell these, he already told me today that if they're not gone by Tue next week he'll just stack 'em in the corner of his garage and go get the ones he wants. These came on his FJ when he bought it. Just wants to narrow up and not have to worry about draggin' ass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts