Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
39.5x1350x15 iroks. 90-95% tread left. No plugs or patches. Light rock rash. Was purchased brand new almost a year ago. Wheels are 15x10 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 32 bolt beadlocks from national tire and wheel. Wheels are over a year old still in great shape. All tires hold air just fine. No leaks. I do take Paypal and I will seperate. I will ship these, but you must arrange it. Don't really have time to do it with my work schedule. Wheels will be easier to ship obviously. Call or text 864-378-6410 for pics. If no answer leave message. Tires and wheels are located in South Carolina. Only trades I'm interested in are sticky tires and possibly a set of 38x1250 SX's, no other trades sorry. $1600 for everything or feel free to make offer, worst I can say Is no. Again shipping is on your dime

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump! Will do my best to help with shipping if Sumbody is serious, maybe check the hauling section and see if anybody is goin to or from..... Could be a simple haul

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.... Not sure on the back spacing. They were not custom ordered wheels. So whatever factory spec is

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Bump.... Not sure on the back spacing. They were not custom ordered wheels. So whatever factory spec is
I thought these are sold to me ??? pending pickup ??? i told you i can send you a deposit ??? Did you find a terminal in your area ???

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No cash has exchanged hands... Was simply answering a question for someone. Had a couple more hits from some guys out west, shipping is on u and u must arrange it. Ill help anyway I can, I know shipping is the deal breaker for alot of people and I understand that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts