Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have 4 39.5x15 for a 15"rim.they are good TRAIL tires.have rock rash.also a spare the same size but for a 16.5 rim. all about 1/8" to the wear bar.
located in Lockeford CA. will not ship
$500.00 OBO
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm intrested do you still have them I'm in stockton would like to come and look at them if thats cool with you

·
Registered
285 Posts
tires

do you still have them for sale would like to come take a look at them this weekend or some time after work will be cool

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackwell97 said:
How about shipping just the spare? Fedex probably wouldn't be too bad. I need it, if you're interested. Zip is 47421.

the swamper spare is going with the set. i have a dick cepec 38x16x16.5 tire i will send it to you for $50.00 + shipping. i'll check the tread depth a repost tomorrow

·
Registered
513 Posts
willing to trade for front dodge dana 60 (pass drop)?

·
Vendor
1,609 Posts
I'd really like to see some pics im interested.... are you willing to trade for anything?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
VERTIGO said:
I'd really like to see some pics im interested.... are you willing to trade for anything?
sorry no pics. i really need a 60 front( any thing with a passenger drop)

·
Registered
316 Posts
reuben said:
Yea buddy Ive got a sick a$$ d30 out of a Bronco ill trade ya ---ahh but you need a pass. drop better luck next time :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ROCJUNKIE said:
Yea buddy Ive got a sick a$$ d30 out of a Bronco ill trade ya ---ahh but you need a pass. drop better luck next time :flipoff2:
is it the one off your rusty ass bronco

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lord Orange said:
I will take one if you want sep.
i dont want to sep., but i have the spare i can sale. same size but for a 16.5 rim.it is in good shape an on a rim.$75.00

·
Registered
316 Posts
you must be thinking of another cheese **** with a rusty bronco-mines cherry-anyhow bump for ya

1 - 19 of 19 Posts