Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really didn't want to get rid of these, but I need a bigger wheel to fit over the D60 brakes, so they gotta go.

There's 4 of each.

Tires sold

The wheels are 15 x 10 8 lug steel Trail Ready beadlocks. 3.75" BS. They have the big 6061 aluminum outer ring, and the rest of the wheel is black. Have only been used 4 times, but the rings show some good rash. Metal valve stems and a bag full of spare lock ring bolts (haven't broken any yet).

$500 for the tires, $700 for the wheels, or $1100 for everything. Cannot ship as of right now. May be able to later, but I'm too busy for a couple months. Not even sure how to ship the tires:confused:

Please post up if you are interested or have a question

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
tires

are you looking for any trades or just cash? I have a set of 39-15.5x16.5 tsl's 80% tread. they are on 16.5x12 weld's, wheels could use a pollish. one tire is groved. I started a project then went a different way.

thanks
sam

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already have the new tires and wheels. May consider some other trades, though...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you have any pics of the tires?

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A little work with the groover and these tires will bite better than new again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
sup

do you still have the tires, and will they work over my front 60 and rear
70 let me no very intrested in the tires thank you
I live in reno nv

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't even know how to ship something that big. I'll have to look into it and get back to you guys.

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heywood said:
Drive them down to the Foward Air terminal in LA:flipoff2:

Fawk that! Long drive through LA traffic, and those guys have been horrible to deal with:mad3:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts