Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Are you concerned about the cage rubbing on the cab with such tight tolerances? My cage has about 3/4" gap and it hits on the body once in awhile. It's only 1.5" tube tho..

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Are you concerned about the cage rubbing on the cab with such tight tolerances? My cage has about 3/4" gap and it hits on the body once in awhile. It's only 1.5" tube tho..
Not at all, the point isn't to try and keep the body in perfect shape, it's to keep the occupants safe and hopefully keep the glass and ability to mount doors intact.

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Buttoned up this thing today.

Cut a piece out of the hood and then riveted on some rubber, super bling, I know :flipoff2:

All back together again, if only it was all 1 color, it would look good

Going to try and get the samurai tonight and my father in law is bringing up his jeep. Should be busy for a while.

·
Registered
603 Posts
It would be pretty cool to make a filler piece where the fender bar comes through the marker light.

Turned out pretty pimp overall, thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It would be pretty cool to make a filler piece where the fender bar comes through the marker light.

Turned out pretty pimp overall, thanks for the pics!
Well yes, it'd be cool if the owner had head lights or a grill too :flipoff2:

In all honesty, it's going to get roaches pretty good. I probably could have done a tube fender kinda deal, but they're usually ugly.

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
looks dope out on the trails :smokin:

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
looks dope out on the trails :smokin:
That's just 15' outside the garage :flipoff2:

Funny thing is that we're actually renting the house from the owner of that truck. It's a neat place. 3 acres that backs up to private logging land. Very shaded, house has no ac and only gets warm on the few hottest days of the summer.

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
That's just 15' outside the garage :flipoff2:

Funny thing is that we're actually renting the house from the owner of that truck. It's a neat place. 3 acres that backs up to private logging land. Very shaded, house has no ac and only gets warm on the few hottest days of the summer.
well....close enough :laughing:

private logging makes for the best neighbors :smokin:

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I heard they paved the Rubicon. Thus where Jeep got its namesake, the asphalt.
Except for little sluice the Rubicon has only gotten harder over the years.

But when a "jeep" run comes through, they practically pave it stacking rocks. :laughing:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well yes, it'd be cool if the owner had head lights or a grill too :flipoff2:

In all honesty, it's going to get roaches pretty good. I probably could have done a tube fender kinda deal, but they're usually ugly.
:homer: I realized that after i posted the comment.

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
Reactions: Grronk
41 - 54 of 54 Posts