Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By now many of you know Team Xterra Racing took 3rd place in this past weekends Vegas to Reno race, traveling the 570 miles in a little over 21 hours straight of racing across some of the toughest terrain I've ever seen...I will recap the entire event shortly...but for now I have a small favor to ask of any of you who are even remotely interested in the team or desert racing in general...If you could please shoot off an email or two (or more) to our sponsors it would be MASSIVELY appreciated...the team does what it does on a very limited budget and the sponsors are hugely important...I have listed the sponsor contact emails below so you don't need to search for them.

If you could tell them something along the lines that you are congratulating them on their support behind Team Xterra Racing's solid 3rd place class finish at the Vegas to Reno race this past weekend and that you will continue to follow the team and its sponsors as time goes on.

I consider each and every email you send to our sponsors a personal favor to me and if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you all again for your interest and support of the ONLY Xterra in the world racing on a professional basis!!

NISMO EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

GOODYEAR CUSTOMER RESPONSE LINK:Goodyear customer response

FOX SHOCKS EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

PIAA LIGHTS EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

NATIONAL SPRINGS EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

DJ SAFETY EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

SPEEDHUT EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

EVCO HOUSE OF HOSE EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

XTERRA OWNERS CLUB EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

LINDSAY MACHINE RACING EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

CWI HOSTING EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
42,184 Posts
I think a comprehensive letter like the ones that Lovell sends out would impress your sponsors more. Pics and a writeup from the team are awesome. Of all the teams we help, Lovell bar none is the best at post event reporting. They are by far the elite at team promotion.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Team Xterra Racing, congradulations on your finish. I was unable to get all the way up too Reno, but happy to see that your sponsors got you to the starting line. With all the online "warehouse" part stores out there too often we forget to support the companies that support us.

I'll be sure to look towards you sponsors before my next purchase and let them know how I found them.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I think a comprehensive letter like the ones that Lovell sends out would impress your sponsors more. Pics and a writeup from the team are awesome. Of all the teams we help, Lovell bar none is the best at post event reporting. They are by far the elite at team promotion.
Congratulations Team Xterra!

Beat95YJ - I could not agree more. We have CORR, SCORE, Rockcrawling, Rockracing, MDR, and yes even Nextel Cup sponsorships in place. Each team does things a bit differently, but NO ONE keeps the sponsor (me, the guy signing checks!) more informed, up to date and stocked with pictures to use than the Lovell's!

The fact that they just won their 4th Championship doesn't hurt either :smokin:

So as a sponsor, while hearing that one of my teams is popular would be great news, in my opinion and situation the direct and professional contact and information exchange with the sponsored team is more important.

Good luck and congratulations again,

Ron

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congrats' team Xterra We know what it takes to get the job done. We know, because we were right there with you all day and all night long. We pitted right next to you a couple of times and tried to help your guys with whatever we could. We finished right behind you with a time of 21hr 13 minutes. We also need to thank all the great sponsors who help us in our racing program

Cart wheelin magazine www.cartwheelin.com (best coverage of the side by side racing world)
C.R. Designs - (show quality off road paint jobs)
Vision X off road lighting www.visionxoffroad.com - The best HID off road lights (and we need lights)
OMF Perfomance-www.omfperformance.com The highest quality and best looking off road Wheels in the industry.
Jet trim racing seats-www.jettrim.com Bitchen Stichen and the most comfortable seats.
DJ Safety- www.djsafety.comState of the art safety equipment with the best service around.

Thanks to all who support us

Jagged X team 1919 Polaris RZR racing

BS JX
Gorilla axles

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats' team Xterra We know what it takes to get the job done. We know, because we were right there with you all day and all night long. We pitted right next to you a couple of times and tried to help your guys with whatever we could. We finished right behind you with a time of 21hr 13 minutes. We also need to thank all the great sponsors who help us in our racing program

Cart wheelin magazine www.cartwheelin.com (best coverage of the side by side racing world)
C.R. Designs - (show quality off road paint jobs)
Vision X off road lighting www.visionxoffroad.com - The best HID off road lights (and we need lights)
OMF Perfomance-www.omfperformance.com The highest quality and best looking off road Wheels in the industry.
Jet trim racing seats-www.jettrim.com Bitchen Stichen and the most comfortable seats.
DJ Safety- www.djsafety.comState of the art safety equipment with the best service around.

Thanks to all who support us

Jagged X team 1919 Polaris RZR racing

BS JX
Gorilla axles

That was a hell of a race! After 21hrs on the track and a rocking after party I'm still trying to recover. I was driving the red Dodge that was pitting for Team Xterra. Congratulations on getting the finish and showing up all those Rhinos! If I remember right we all spent a long couple of hours early in the morning at pit 14 waiting for out trucks to show up. Thanks for the help, we will see you at Vegas in a few weeks! If you guys need anything just ask.

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts