Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLDI'm currently running a 4.0 Ford T-18 and a Dana 300 I'm going automatic the T-18 is Ford with the 6.36 first gear. I'm putting up for sale everything you would need to put this transmission behind your 4.0,258,304,360 or 401 AMC engines I will include the clutch , pressure plate , slave and master cyl. And also included is a rube adapter to adapt the trans to the case, THE CASE IS NOT included I'm putting it back in behind the auto, like I said I'm running this set up now all the parts are there in working order . Will not ship unless you want to pay the shipping, and you do all the work to make it happen. I also have a spare transmission I'll throw in the deal all I can say about it is that it was working when it was pulled out of the truck, $400.00 would do some trading on Dana 60 locker 30 or 35 spline, will entertain offers

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm still wondering why you can bolt a 300 to an AX15 with just a clocking ring, but you need an adapter to replace the 300 on a T18 with NP231? To bad that adapter is so expensive! Bump for you though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts