Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4.10 3rd members from Turbo 4runner

I pulled these 3rds from my 86' turbo 4runner. This 3rd is the same as a V6 third. Just as strong, same carrier, everything. It will fit your truck. I checked, they are 4.10 gears. They are in great shape. one 7.5", one 8". I will trade for a w56 style transfer case, as I am converting to a manual, and only need the t-case. Make me an offer and we can work out a deal.

[email protected]

NO PM's please. Please respond here or email me.

-Daniel

·
Registered
509 Posts
i have a buddy that needs the 8' third. plus we live pretty close, i think he has a extra transfer case to sweeten the deal. i will let you know tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet, let me know what you find out

·
Registered
509 Posts
I talked to my friend and he would be interested in that trade but neither one of us is sure if the case is a top-shift or a forward-shift?which do you need? and would you still be interested if it was not what you need? it is pretty cheap to convert one from forward to top-shift. please let me know what you think.
thanks worley

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would prefer to get a top shifting case, but as long as the forward shifting case will work with a W56 tranny, I would be willing to take a forward shift. Sure would be nice if it was top shift though. Let me know what you find out. Thanks

-Daniel

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well i checked out Marlin's site and he sells the conversion kit for $25.00. I will check the transfer case tomorrow and will let you know.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey did you ever find out about the t-case?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have both of the 3rds. Still need a transfer case.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I need just the V-6 housing I have everything else. sorry unless you want a 21 spline out of an 83 don't have your case, have 2 spare 21 spliners. How much for the housing???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts