Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I've got a 3rd out of an '83 toy front that I want to get rid of. $50 and it's yours.

Got inner axles & a housing too.

I'm not quite in the Bay Area tho - I'm in Sac area.

Let me know ...

·
Registered
860 Posts
i got an 82 front in my garage i'll give ya for $40. i'm in fremont. lemme know what you think

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Bartcore said:
What you got? Post up
How many do you need?

I live in Fremont as well as Santa Rosa. I will be making a trip up there this weekend. Yota Crawler is also in fremont and I could get it from him and you could collect if from me this weekend if that would be cool for you. Let me know. And reply to Yota Crawler if you want his third.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: 4:10 Thirds in Bay area

KC_JoNeS said:

How many do you need?

I live in Fremont as well as Santa Rosa. I will be making a trip up there this weekend. Yota Crawler is also in fremont and I could get it from him and you could collect if from me this weekend if that would be cool for you. Let me know. And reply to Yota Crawler if you want his third.

Pm sent

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Junkyard said:
I've got a 3rd out of an '83 toy front that I want to get rid of. $50 and it's yours.

Got inner axles & a housing too.

I'm not quite in the Bay Area tho - I'm in Sac area.

Let me know ...

I dont get out to sac much. I May be going to chico within the next couple weeks, if I do I will send you a pm to see if its still around. You ever get out in these parts?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I used to live in Rohnert Park when I worked at HP/Agilent several years ago, but I don't get out that way much anymore.

I bought the axle for the knuckles/birfs/hubs. The rest of this stuff is just laying around taking up space. Let me know, I'm in no hurry.

Bartcore said:

I dont get out to sac much. I May be going to chico within the next couple weeks, if I do I will send you a pm to see if its still around. You ever get out in these parts?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts