Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i already have a wide toy axle for the rear. just need the 4.10's up front to match the rear.:D

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
PM sent

Since your PM's are full........

I assume you need reg cut gears right? If so I will have a set in a few days bought them off ebay and like a dipshit didn't ask what they came out of:rolleyes: Once I get them and get a better look at the condition I can get back to you if interested??? Say $50 shipped if they are good to go?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I am following Moveronover! Wow my same buddy is doing the samething to his rig..

If those don't pan out let me know we're putting a solid axle 30 with 4.10's in my buddy's rig replacing the vacuum disco one. It should have 4.10's in it and the carrier is the same I think. He only needs the housing to get his core back. I'll check this week and let you know.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DaleL said:
PM sent

Since your PM's are full........

I assume you need reg cut gears right? If so I will have a set in a few days bought them off ebay and like a dipshit didn't ask what they came out of:rolleyes: Once I get them and get a better look at the condition I can get back to you if interested??? Say $50 shipped if they are good to go?
wrangler = rev cut;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts