Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 265/75R16 Nitto Terra Grappler AT's & Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy 1079 series 6 lug...TX

Nitto Terra Grappler A/T 265/75R16 with Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Series 1079

I purchased these tires last July from Discount Tire to replace the boring stock wheels and tires I had on my 2004 Silverado. They now have just barely over 12K miles on them. I also purchased the tire certificates from Discount for an extra $92/tire to replace the tires in case of anything. With gas prices the way they are, I swapped them back over the weekend for my stock ones and now am looking to sell the wheels, tires or with wheel and tire package. The wheels will fit any 88-06 4wd Chevy/GMC Truck & any 99-06 2wd Chevy Silverado, Tahoe, or Suburban.

The tires retail for $163/each and the wheels for $124.16/each. Retail for the tire and wheel package would cost you over $1300 brand new.

Tires only (w/o shipping) - $575 cash
Wheels only (w/o shipping) - $375 cash
Tire and wheel combo (w/o shipping) - $900 (savings of $50)

You can contact me (JP) via email at [email protected] or call my cell at 817-999-1617. The tires are located in Denton, TX (just north of DFW). If you are interested in shipping the items, I can provide pricing but am not responsible for paying. Thanks for your interest. Below is some more info regarding each of the products.

• Here is info about and a link to Nitto Tire’s website to provide more information about the Nitto Terra Grappler A/Ts:

The Terra Grappler™ offers year-round all-terrain performance. It was rated number one by a leading consumer magazine for its balance of exceptional wet and dry performance, while providing comfort with minimal road noise. Deep sipes and lateral voids were carefully arranged to effectively channel away water. The tread features coupling blocks for improved dry traction and handling. The Terra Grappler™ All Terrain provides balanced performance in all weather conditions over various terrains.

http://www.nittotire.com/#index.tire.terragrappler

• Here is info about and a link to Four Wheel Parts website to provide more information about the Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Series 1079:

Pro Comp Alloys are designed using State-Of-The-Art Low-Pressure-Casting Technology providing unsurpassed wheel strength, style and value. Pro Comp Alloy Wheels combine head turning style, light weight, durable finish in black, black powder coat chrome and polished. Pro Comp Alloys also incorporate a high offset brake clearance for today’s performance trucks and sport utility vehicles.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Pro-Comp-Xtreme-Alloy-Series-1079.aspx?t_c=11&t_s=210&t_pt=100073&t_pl=3627&t_pn=PXA1079-6138

1 - 2 of 2 Posts