Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a jeep guy so don't flame too hard for my question, you can flame for the jeep thing, but you'd be wrong.

Anyhow, I've got a 4.3 out of a 94 S Blazer I need to sell, is this a common swap for you Zuki guys??

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
yES IT DOES HAPPEN ITS NOT TERRIBLY UNCOMMON

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, being this isn't a classified board I didn't feel it necessary to do all that, more over I was just seeing if there was a demand.

But seeing how you asked, $400 for the motor, have the tranny and t case also. I'm in MI so I won't ship, but open to offers

·
Registered
488 Posts
Are you a uper or are you in the south pininsula id be interested in it would that be a vortec and how many miles id be willing to pick it up

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
junkyard joe said:
Are you a uper or are you in the south pininsula id be interested in it would that be a vortec and how many miles id be willing to pick it up
I'm in central lower MI.

not a vortec.

200,000 but runs real good

give me $300 for the motor and it's yours, or for $700 you can have the motor, 700R, 241 t case, and the front IFS axle, still in the frame. Just want to get it out of my yard.

·
Registered
488 Posts
sorry not realy interested if its not a vortech just couldnt remember what year they came out with them ?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts