Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have (4) 33x10.5 BFG AT mounted on 15x8 Black Spoke wheels 6 lug pattern, they were on my toyota FJ40. Tread wear approximately 90%, probably 2500 miles on them. $400.00 OBO. Not interested in shipping. Located in Hollister, Ca. 95023. [email protected]

Thanks Brad

·
Registered
48 Posts
Would you be willing....

to just sell me the tires? I'd have no use for the wheels and have nowhere to store them. If so, let me know what the price of just the tires would be. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Would you be willing....

wheresdamud said:
to just sell me the tires? I'd have no use for the wheels and have nowhere to store them. If so, let me know what the price of just the tires would be. Thanks!
I have a idea for the storage issue, If you buy them, let me know what you would want for the rims shipped to Atlanta, GA.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ok you both suck cause I want the whole thing, yay! haha, can I take the whole set from you? Thanks

Bryan

·
Registered
75 Posts
tires

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by informationjunky
Did you miss the part about "Not interested in shipping" or can you not read?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your a dick man, i sent him a private email asking him about it. So no more talking for you! ;-) I obviously can read moron, i read this damn post didnt I!
heres your sign....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Still available?

Are the tires/wheels still available? Do you have any pics? What's the backspacing on the wheels?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts